If you have a current VDL Group – Local membership, you are welcome to book a review for your production.
Please note that the deadline for submitting a review request is one month prior to the start date of your play.
Also note, from 1/1/2021 all theatre companies wishing to book a reviewer must have lodged their COVIDsafe plan with the VDL. Without a COVIDsafe plan, the VDL is unable to send its volunteer reviewers to your theatre.
See Business Victoria’s website for assistance with your COVIDsafe plan – https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/arts-and-entertainment-services-sector-guidance.
Email your COVIDsafe plan to the .
To book a review:
- Log in to your group’s VDL account.
- Go to My Profile > My VDL Content > My Plays.
- Find the play in your list of plays, and click the Edit button. (If the play doesn’t already exist, use the Add New button to create it.)
- On the play record, click the Review Request dropdown to open the Review Request section.
- Click the Create Draft button.
- Fill in the “Review Contact Name & Number for Ticket Booking”.
- Click the Submit Request button.
- Once your request is approved by the VDL, it will be assigned to a reviewer. The reviewer will contact you to arrange two complimentary tickets for viewing your production.